Hong Kong – Fashion One, the international channel for fashion, entertainment and lifestyle programmes, has announced the launch of their channel on First Media, a provider of pay-TV services and broadband communication network in Indonesia. The channel commenced telecast on First Media Channel 353 yesterday, November 1.
Broadcasting the latest in fashion, entertainment, lifestyle news, profiles of A-list celebrities, luxury brands, holiday destinations and red carpet events, Fashion One will also deliver a lineup of original programming of reality shows, documentaries, beauty tips and street styles.
“This is a historic moment for Fashion One in Indonesia. First Media is a highly valued partner and we are very pleased about the cooperation in providing our audience with an exceptional visual experience in high definition. With the high economic growth in the country, we will keep working closely with First Media team to build a long-term relationship of mutual benefit,” said Ashley Jordan, CEO of Fashion One.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020