CASBAA TV Upfronts 2012 – The Philippines Screening
Manila – CASBAA’s TV Upfronts road show 2012 landed in Manila on November 14 with a programme of ad sales presentations for agencies, clients and media. Produced in association with Campaign Asia-Pacific and in-market partner SkyCable, “The Philippines Screenings” followed similarly successful engagements in Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
A showcase for pay-TV networks to screen their upcoming programming, the event included presentations from BBC Worldwide, Discovery Networks Asia Pacific, History, NBCUniversal, Sony Pictures Entertainment and Turner Broadcasting.
In the audience were agencies MediaCom, Mindshare, OMD, PHD, STARCOM, Maxus, MEC and ZenithOptimedia, along with audience data providers AGB Nielsen and Kantar Media. The range of clients ran from senior buyers from Samsonite to P&G Philippines.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020