Singapore – Bloomberg Television kicked off its largest advertising campaign in Asia yesterday, right in the heart of Singapore’s business district at the Raffles Place MRT station.
For this month, a subway-inspired campaign by the business and financial news network will greet commuters. With the tagline “First. Bloomberg Television,” the campaign features on-air talent including Haslinda Amin and Susan Li, as well as a copy that speaks to market-watching business professionals.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020