AXN and beTV expands reach in the Philippines via Destiny Cable
Singapore / Manila – SPT Asia has signed an agreement with Sky Cable Corporation to expand carriage of AXN and beTV to the Destiny Cable pay-TV platform in the Philippines. Both channels are located on Destiny Cable’s basic tier of channels, which are available to its widest base of subscribers. Destiny Cable customers can now enjoy AXN and beTV on channels 61 and 62 respectively.
“The Philippines is a key market where we continue to invest and hope to entertain even greater audiences by expanding AXN and beTV’s reach to the country’s second most subscribed to pay-TV platform, Destiny Cable,” said Ricky Ow, Executive Vice President and General Manager of SPT Networks, Asia.
With the launch of AXN and beTV on Destiny Cable, SPT Networks, Asia channels are now available on every pay-TV platform in Metro Manila and on all major systems in the country.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 81 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020