ATF 2012: Banijay International sells Stars In Danger: High Diving to China
London – Banijay International’s original diving format, Stars In Danger: High Diving, has been licensed to China’s leading satellite broadcaster Jiangsu Satellite Channel just ahead of next week’s Asia Television Forum (ATF).
Soon to go into production, 10 x 90’ episodes of the popular format are to air in a prime time weekend slot from the second quarter of 2013. The show will be produced in-house by Jiangsu TV.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 100 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020