New York/Sydney – A+E Networks has licensed Australian format rights for the hit series American Pickers to Foxtel. To be produced by Shine Australia, the 10-episode Aussie Pickers will air in Australia on A&E, which is managed locally by Foxtel, in 2013.
Foxtel Executive Director of Television Brian Walsh said, “Aussie Pickers is a show with pedigree. American Pickers is one of the most popular shows on our newly launched factual entertainment channel A&E, and this local version will undoubtedly capture the interest and imagination of Australian audiences and provide an excellent opportunity to further extend the brand.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020