YOU On Demand inks VOD deal with Screen Media Ventures in China
New York – YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc., China’s leading national Pay-Per-View (PPV) and Video On Demand (VOD) platform, has entered a licensing agreement with Screen Media Ventures to distribute their films via Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) and Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD).
Among the Screen Media films that will be available through YOU On Demand are Mike Myers’ Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery; Drop Dead Gorgeous, which starred Kirstin Dunst;What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, which featured Leonardo DiCaprio’s breakout Oscar-nominated performance opposite Johnny Depp;Where The Heart Is, which starred Ashley Judd and Natalie Portman; and Jude Law and Gretchen Moll’s romantic comedy film Music From Another Room.
Shane McMahon, Chairman and CEO of YOU On Demand, said, “Screen Media is one of the leaders in distribution and marketing of independent feature films and we’re very excited about adding their content to our platform.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020