Toei Animation finalises new licensing deals for One Piece
Tokyo – On the eve of the 10th anniversary of One Piece in France, Toei Animation has secured new licensing deals for the iconic property.
These deals include a new apparel deal with MLP encompassing adult and children lines. The collections will include t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, sleepwear and undergarments based on the popular series which helped foster the popularity of anime in Europe. This news comes alongside Toei’s expansion of their brand representative activities, which include their recent deals with B.Duck and Marcelino.
Since One Piece first swept the continent, over 560 episodes and twelve movies have been produced while ten channels across Europe air the series on a regular basis. In France alone, One Piece set its audience record in June with 615,000 viewers and remains number one in sales for licensed books across the country.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020