Toei Animation finalises new licensing deals for One Piece
Tokyo – On the eve of the 10th anniversary of One Piece in France, Toei Animation has secured new licensing deals for the iconic property.
These deals include a new apparel deal with MLP encompassing adult and children lines. The collections will include t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, sleepwear and undergarments based on the popular series which helped foster the popularity of anime in Europe. This news comes alongside Toei’s expansion of their brand representative activities, which include their recent deals with B.Duck and Marcelino.
Since One Piece first swept the continent, over 560 episodes and twelve movies have been produced while ten channels across Europe air the series on a regular basis. In France alone, One Piece set its audience record in June with 615,000 viewers and remains number one in sales for licensed books across the country.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020