Toei Animation finalises new licensing deals for One Piece
Tokyo – On the eve of the 10th anniversary of One Piece in France, Toei Animation has secured new licensing deals for the iconic property.
These deals include a new apparel deal with MLP encompassing adult and children lines. The collections will include t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, sleepwear and undergarments based on the popular series which helped foster the popularity of anime in Europe. This news comes alongside Toei’s expansion of their brand representative activities, which include their recent deals with B.Duck and Marcelino.
Since One Piece first swept the continent, over 560 episodes and twelve movies have been produced while ten channels across Europe air the series on a regular basis. In France alone, One Piece set its audience record in June with 615,000 viewers and remains number one in sales for licensed books across the country.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021