The Walking Dead third season premieres on high note across Asia
Asia – FOX International Channels’ (FIC) The Walking Dead Season 3 premiere received impressive ratings performance across Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, defeating other cable competition in its time period with regards to Total Viewers.
The debut made FOX Movies Premium (FMP) one of the top Western movie channels in its timeslot among pay-TV viewers in Malaysia and Singapore. It also outperformed FMP’s year-to-date prime time average by about 54% and 194% in Malaysia and Singapore, respectively.
In Taiwan, TWD’s Season 3 premiere achieved high rankings in the international drama category and propelled STAR Movies to lead all movie channels in its timeslot. The premiere of the new season also broke records for Western general entertainment programming on FOX in the Philippines, increasing its ratings by 77% from the Season 2 opener.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020