Singapore– Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia announced that its Korean general entertainment (GE) channel, ONE, which just turned two, continues to achieve strong ratings across the region.
Among pay-TV 4+ audiences, from January 1 to October 10 2012, ONE has garnered 43% of the viewing share between all 19 HD channels in Malaysia. The channel also drew an average viewing duration of 125 minutes per viewer each day, among pay-TV networks on Astro, according to AGB Nielson Malaysia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020