SCRIPPS Networks International expand global reach
Cannes – Scripps Networks International has announced a bevy of new carriage agreements for its global lifestyle brands Food Network, Fine Living Network, Food Network Asia and Travel Channel International. The multiple deals include channel launches with leading distributors, and expansions through new cable and broadband system partnerships in seven new territories.
Breaking new ground, Food Network has debuted in Latvia, Georgia, Romania and Serbia. The lifestyle channel can now be found on one of Latvia’s largest cable providers, IZZI, in Georgia on leading cable provider Super TV, in Romania on Intersat, and in Serbia on Targo Telekom. In Cyprus, Food Network has strengthened its presence in the country through an expansion agreement with PrimeTel.
“With our ambitious international objectives, we have been very pleased with the steady growth of our channel brands,” said Jim Samples, President of Scripps Networks Interactive’s International Division. “We look forward to continuing our distribution momentum as we expand to new markets.”
Fine Living Network, the premier destination for the best in-home design, travel, cuisine and personal style programming, has launched for the first time in the Russian Federation through Arkhangelsk Television Company (ATK). Additionally, the channel has gained increased distribution in the Ukraine through a new carriage agreement with Divan.TV, in the Czech Republic with IPTV provider SELF servis, in Romania through Pan Electro and in Georgia with Super TV.
As previously reported, Food Network Asia celebrated its sixth launch in the Asian market with a premiere in Mongolia on the country’s first IPTV operator, Univision. Mongolia joins the lifestyle channel’s growing roster of Asian territories that includes Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia and Taiwan.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020