ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVSGE) has signed a raft of deals for its hit drama franchises with broadcasters across Latin America, Asia and New Zealand ahead of MIPCOM 2012.
In Asia Pacific, True Visions in Thailand and AXN Korea have acquired the second series of Case Histories (3×120’; Ruby Film and Television), while Prime TV New Zealand has bought series two of Monroe (6×60’; Mammoth Screen).
Latin American cable network Pramer has acquired a 52-hour drama package for its Film&Arts channel. Titles include both series two of Case Histories and Monroe; series three of Vera (4×120’; ITV Studios); and series six of Lewis (4×120’; ITV Studios).
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021