FME, JAKKS Pacific and Dentsu to extend Monsuno series
FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME), JAKKS Pacific Inc, and Dentsu Entertainment USA will be creating another season of the boys’ action-adventure series Monsuno, committing to another set of 26 x 30’ episodes. This extension of the series will be complemented by a new line-up of action figures, accessories, combat sets and battle gameplay from JAKKS Pacific.
The Monsuno series, co-produced by Pacific Animation Partners LLC—a joint venture between JAKKS Pacific, Inc. and Dentsu Entertainment USA, Inc., with FremantleMedia Enterprises and The Topps Company, Inc.—has now been sold to more than 140 markets globally, with Nickelodeon taking on the brand in key territories around the world including the United States, where the series airs on Nicktoons. Other markets include the UK, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Africa, the Middle East, Canada, Australia/New Zealand, Latin America, Southeast Asia and Japan.
FME is responsible for the exclusive worldwide distribution of Monsuno TV Programming outside of Asia and is the master licensing agent for the brand outside of Asia. JAKKS Pacific, meanwhile, is the master toy licensee.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020