Hong Kong – Fashion One, the international TV network that seeks to amuse female audience with content covering the latest in fashion, entertainment, lifestyle news, profiles of A-list celebrities, luxury brands, holiday destinations, and red carpet events, has launched on CNS Channel 315 in Taiwan. Fashion One will also deliver a line-up of original programming of reality shows, documentaries, beauty tips and street styles.
“We are excited to be launching Fashion One in Taiwan with CNS. The channel will be broadcasted in HD through a separate feed apart from the rest of the world with Chinese subtitles for the local Chinese speaking audience. This launch supports our drive for continuous growth and marks the start of a new era in the company’s operations in Taiwan,” said Ashley Jordan, CEO, Fashion One.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020