Hong Kong – Fashion One, the international TV network that seeks to amuse female audience with content covering the latest in fashion, entertainment, lifestyle news, profiles of A-list celebrities, luxury brands, holiday destinations, and red carpet events, has launched on CNS Channel 315 in Taiwan. Fashion One will also deliver a line-up of original programming of reality shows, documentaries, beauty tips and street styles.
“We are excited to be launching Fashion One in Taiwan with CNS. The channel will be broadcasted in HD through a separate feed apart from the rest of the world with Chinese subtitles for the local Chinese speaking audience. This launch supports our drive for continuous growth and marks the start of a new era in the company’s operations in Taiwan,” said Ashley Jordan, CEO, Fashion One.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,061 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020