Endemol has signed new deals in Asia for global hits The Money Drop and Fear Factor; the latter marking a comeback in Asia through Malaysian broadcaster Astro Ria.
Launching later this year, the 13-part Fear Factor celebrity series will be filmed in Cape Town and produced by Endemol Malaysia Entertainment Group in conjunction with Endemol South Africa.
Astro Ria has also ordered a 26-part second series of worldwide hit The Money Drop, which will air in a prime time spot later this year. The new Malaysian series will once again incorporate the Play Along game, where viewers at home can mirror the white knuckle decisions made by players in the studio. Both this game and the returning Stand Alone were hugely popular during the first series.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020