Endemol has signed new deals in Asia for global hits The Money Drop and Fear Factor; the latter marking a comeback in Asia through Malaysian broadcaster Astro Ria.
Launching later this year, the 13-part Fear Factor celebrity series will be filmed in Cape Town and produced by Endemol Malaysia Entertainment Group in conjunction with Endemol South Africa.
Astro Ria has also ordered a 26-part second series of worldwide hit The Money Drop, which will air in a prime time spot later this year. The new Malaysian series will once again incorporate the Play Along game, where viewers at home can mirror the white knuckle decisions made by players in the studio. Both this game and the returning Stand Alone were hugely popular during the first series.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020