Discovery Channel launches global Facebook page, YouTube channel
Discovery Networks International has launched its first ever global Facebook page as well as a YouTube channel for its new landmark series How We Invented the World. Participating countries include the US, Brazil, parts of Latin America, the UK, Romania, France, Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Australia, Benelux, Norway, Italy, Germany, South Africa, and Turkey as well as for promotion in Asia and Sweden.
The LIVE Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HowWeInventedTheWorld) will serve as a vertical on Facebook for inventions and inventors in all users. This page will explore those innovations featured both in and beyond the show, as well as those from around the world. Posts are featured in numerous languages to fully embrace the global platform, and images carry each region’s flag to emphasize the intentional multicultural twist. Additionally, the YouTube channel, “Inventing the World”, provides easy access to the content fans in all regions and the YouTube community.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020