CNN has launched CNN Trends, a news discovery dashboard that enables users to track and explore the Web’s most buzzed about stories. Fueled by Zite technology and sponsored by Lexus, CNN Trends identifies the most conversation-provoking news topics to pair with a CNN story and content from up to ten additional sources.
Utilising technology from Zite, CNN Trends monitors conversations through the social Web and surfaces the topics of greatest relevancy. To provide context for the user, each trend is then anchored by a piece of content from CNN.com. CNN Trends matches to each trending topic up to ten additional sources, providing users a launch pad to explore new perspectives and related analysis from a diverse array of publishers. As the news cycle progresses, CNN Trends unearths new content and analysis to complement the evolving storyline.
“A healthy media diet consists of news, analysis and perspectives from more than one source,” said KC Estenson, SVP CNN Digital. “CNN Trends embraces that concept and expands on it by allowing the social Web to determine which stories are featured. It’s the perfect place to discover new content and advance the narrative of a trending headline.”
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020