CNN claims it is top international brand among upscale viewers
CNN reaches more upscale consumers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, on TV and online than any other international media brand, according to results from the first Media Survey of Global Affluents (GEMS), launched today.
At 40.8%, CNN’s monthly reach across TV and online combined is decisively ahead of all other global media brands including Discovery (38.2%), National Geographic TV (36.2%) and streaks ahead of rival networks BBC (32%), CNBC (14.2%) and Al Jazeera (10.9%).
GEMS represents an alignment of four separate surveys: EMS Europe (21 countries), Middle East (8 countries) and Africa (7 countries) and PAX Asia (11 countries), and allows harmonised reach and frequency analysis of advertising campaigns running across international media.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020