Chairman Roger Enrico steps down from DreamWorks Animation board
Glendale, California – Roger Enrico has resigned as Chairman of the Board of Directors of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. effective immediately. Fellow Board member Mellody Hobson will replace him as the new chairman.
Enrico has served as Chairman of DreamWorks Animation since its inception as a public company in 2004. Prior to this, he served as Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo Inc., where he spent 31 years.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 44 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020