Banijay’s Stars In Danger: High Diving jumps into U.S.
London/Los Angeles – FOX in the U.S. has licensed Banijay International’s original diving format, Stars In Danger: High Diving, in a new deal. Bunim/Murray Productions of Banijay Group will be producing the local adaptation of this German format, originally created by sister company Brainpool, for primetime broadcast across the FOX network.
This U.S. version of the format will feature stars from different backgrounds coached by professional divers before competing in a series of Olympic-style dives taped in front of a LIVE audience on location. Bunim/Murray Productions’ Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Scott Freeman will serve as executive producers.
“Americans love competitive reality shows, especially when celebrities are involved, and Stars In Danger: High Diving takes things to an entirely new level, literally raising the stakes higher than ever,” says Jonathan Murray, Chairman of Bunim/Murray Productions.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 233 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020