CBS has ordered a new alternative series, Bake Off (working title), based on the hit UK format The Great British Bake Off, for broadcast next year.
The series will feature skilled amateur Americans competing in baking challenges, with one ultimately being crowned the winner.
The Great British Bake Off has become a ratings sensation in the UK. The third season finale, which aired on October 16, was one of the highest-rated BBC2 originated shows in the last six years, earning a 25.3% share among British viewers, a series high.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020