Paris – Warner Bros. Television Group’s President Bruce Rosenblum will join PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) at MIPCOM 2012 to discuss the future of media, entertainment and broadcasting.
Following the much-anticipated PwC Global Entertainment & Media Outlook industry report presentation at MIPCOM on Monday, 8 October, PwC’s Marcel Fenez, Global Leader Entertainment & Media, will conduct a keynote interview with Rosenblum on the stage of the Palais des Festival’s Grand Auditorium.
As President of the Warner Bros. Television Group, Rosenblum oversees the entire Warner Bros. portfolio of TV businesses, including worldwide production (network, cable, syndication and animation), traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting. At MIPCOM, he will discuss the rapid changes in the television business from a global perspective and the need for new business models to adapt to new consumption habits and the on-demand and portability looked for by viewers.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020