Paris – Warner Bros. Television Group’s President Bruce Rosenblum will join PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) at MIPCOM 2012 to discuss the future of media, entertainment and broadcasting.
Following the much-anticipated PwC Global Entertainment & Media Outlook industry report presentation at MIPCOM on Monday, 8 October, PwC’s Marcel Fenez, Global Leader Entertainment & Media, will conduct a keynote interview with Rosenblum on the stage of the Palais des Festival’s Grand Auditorium.
As President of the Warner Bros. Television Group, Rosenblum oversees the entire Warner Bros. portfolio of TV businesses, including worldwide production (network, cable, syndication and animation), traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting. At MIPCOM, he will discuss the rapid changes in the television business from a global perspective and the need for new business models to adapt to new consumption habits and the on-demand and portability looked for by viewers.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020