Viaplay Selects Accedo to extend OTT Service on multi-platforms
Stockholm – Accedo, a leading enabler of Smart TV and IPTV apps, announced that it has been selected to launch Viaplay across Panasonic, Samsung and LG Smart TV devices.
The Viaplay application was developed and tested for these platforms by Accedo. It is integrated with two key Irdeto solutions: Irdeto Broadband, an advanced content management solution that has been part of Viaplay’s success since 2008, as well as Irdeto ActiveCloak for Media, a renewable, software-based content protection solution.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020