Laren/Rotterdam – Talpa Holding N.V. is acquiring a substantial interest in games company Identity Games. A number of plans are already in development.
Identity Games will work intensively with Talpa departments such as Content and Digital. The company will be looking at all Talpa formats to see which they can use to produce games products.
“Formats such as The Voice, I Love My Country and Battle Of The Sexes are clearly fantastic family show formulas that can be used as a basis for games and other related products,” says Erik Spindler, Managing Director of Identity Games.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020