Laren/Rotterdam – Talpa Holding N.V. is acquiring a substantial interest in games company Identity Games. A number of plans are already in development.
Identity Games will work intensively with Talpa departments such as Content and Digital. The company will be looking at all Talpa formats to see which they can use to produce games products.
“Formats such as The Voice, I Love My Country and Battle Of The Sexes are clearly fantastic family show formulas that can be used as a basis for games and other related products,” says Erik Spindler, Managing Director of Identity Games.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020