StarHub TV expands kids’ offering with multiscreen launch of Discovery Kids
Singapore – StarHub TV is expanding its collection of kids’ pay-TV channels with the addition of Discovery Kids (StarHub TV Channel 308) to the Kids’ Basic Upsize Group. The channel launches today and is also available on StarHub’s TV Anywhere Internet TV service.
Discovery Kids seeks to entertain and educate children with content that sparks their curiosity and helps to develop their cognitive, social, emotional and personal skills, bringing families together by promoting co-viewing with parents. The target audience is kids 6-12 years old and their parents, with the core target audience being young viewers from ages 7-10.
“We were the first to bring Discovery Channel to Singapore when we launched our Cable TV service in 1995. Seventeen years on, our customers will again be the first on the island to catch Discovery Kids. Discovery Kids packages Discovery’s trademark informative content in an engaging style perfect for children and their parents,” said Iris Wee, Vice President of Home Solutions & Content, StarHub.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020