Sony Pictures Television and PwC look to the future at MIPCOM
Paris – Sony Pictures Television will join PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) at MIPCOM 2012 to discuss the future of media, entertainment and broadcasting.
Marcel Fenez, Global Leader Entertainment & Media Practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers, will present the annual PwC Global Entertainment & Media Outlook at MIPCOM on Monday, October 8, outlining forecasts in the media and leisure industries.
This much-anticipated industry report will be followed by interviews conducted by Fenez with Andrea Wong, President of International Production for Sony Pictures Television and President of International for Sony Pictures Entertainment, and another industry leader to be announced soon.
Sony Pictures Television’s heads the studio’s international television production business, overseeing the creative teams outside the U.S. as well as the 18 owned and joint venture international production companies around the world.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020