Nancy Dubuc named President, Entertainment and Media, A+E Networks
New York – Nancy Dubuc has been appointed to a newly established role – President, Entertainment and Media, A+E Networks. Dubuc will now oversee all content creation, brand development and marketing for the entire A+E Networks portfolio including A&E Network, Lifetime and History, and their affiliated brands.
In addition, Dubuc will oversee A+E Networks’ International and Digital divisions. A&E Network President Bob DeBitetto and Executive Vice Presidents Dan Suratt and Steve Ronson will now report to Dubuc. The announcement was made by Abbe Raven, President and CEO, A+E Networks, to whom Dubuc will continue to report. The appointment is effective immediately.
Under Dubuc’s leadership since 2007, History has secured its place as an unparalleled leader in the media marketplace with five consecutive years of unprecedented growth. With its slate of original programming, year-to-date, History is the number two cable network in A25-54 and in the top five among all cable networks in A18-49. History has more hit series averaging over 1.0 million A25-54 impressions than any other network in cable.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020