Miami – Maid in Manhattan, the telenovela produced by Telemundo in association with Sony Pictures Television, and distributed by Telemundo Internacional, makes its debut in Israel on Viva Channel on September 17.
This adaptation by Luis Zelkowicz, inspired by the motion picture with the same title, launches in Israel after finishing its run in the U.S. on Telemundo. According to Telemundo, the series delivered the best 8:00 pm time slot finale in six years, averaging 1.02 million viewers among adults 18-49.
Maid In Manhattan, which has also led ratings in Ecuador and Panama, is a modern Cinderella tale centering around Marisa Lujan, a young Mexican woman who immigrated to the United States with her 10-year-old son. In Manhattan, she finds a job as a maid in one of the most luxurious hotels, where she meets Cristobal Parker, a successful businessman who mistakes her for a hotel guest. This moment marks the beginning of a love story.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020