Miami – Maid in Manhattan, the telenovela produced by Telemundo in association with Sony Pictures Television, and distributed by Telemundo Internacional, makes its debut in Israel on Viva Channel on September 17.
This adaptation by Luis Zelkowicz, inspired by the motion picture with the same title, launches in Israel after finishing its run in the U.S. on Telemundo. According to Telemundo, the series delivered the best 8:00 pm time slot finale in six years, averaging 1.02 million viewers among adults 18-49.
Maid In Manhattan, which has also led ratings in Ecuador and Panama, is a modern Cinderella tale centering around Marisa Lujan, a young Mexican woman who immigrated to the United States with her 10-year-old son. In Manhattan, she finds a job as a maid in one of the most luxurious hotels, where she meets Cristobal Parker, a successful businessman who mistakes her for a hotel guest. This moment marks the beginning of a love story.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020