Miami – Maid in Manhattan, the telenovela produced by Telemundo in association with Sony Pictures Television, and distributed by Telemundo Internacional, makes its debut in Israel on Viva Channel on September 17.
This adaptation by Luis Zelkowicz, inspired by the motion picture with the same title, launches in Israel after finishing its run in the U.S. on Telemundo. According to Telemundo, the series delivered the best 8:00 pm time slot finale in six years, averaging 1.02 million viewers among adults 18-49.
Maid In Manhattan, which has also led ratings in Ecuador and Panama, is a modern Cinderella tale centering around Marisa Lujan, a young Mexican woman who immigrated to the United States with her 10-year-old son. In Manhattan, she finds a job as a maid in one of the most luxurious hotels, where she meets Cristobal Parker, a successful businessman who mistakes her for a hotel guest. This moment marks the beginning of a love story.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020