Who Wants to Be A Millionaire? (Kaun Banega Crorepati) made its return to Sony Entertainment Television in India on September 7 to record ratings.
According to TAM data (HSM, CS + 4), the premiere episode registered 6.1 TVR, garnering 29.8 million viewers (19% reach). Those numbers are the highest registered by any first episode of a non-fiction show on a Hindi General Entertainment Channel since the start of 2012.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020