Who Wants to Be A Millionaire? (Kaun Banega Crorepati) made its return to Sony Entertainment Television in India on September 7 to record ratings.
According to TAM data (HSM, CS + 4), the premiere episode registered 6.1 TVR, garnering 29.8 million viewers (19% reach). Those numbers are the highest registered by any first episode of a non-fiction show on a Hindi General Entertainment Channel since the start of 2012.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020