Breakthrough Entertainment to launch interactive children’s series at MIPCOM
Toronto – Breakthrough Entertainment will debut the all-new interactive preschool series, Kinderzoo, at MIPCOM 2012.
Produced by Sunrise Entertainment, Kinderzoo (13×30’/ 26×11’) is a highly entertaining series designed to stimulate and educate 2 to 5-year-old children with “Play and Learn” characteristics within its structure. Set in the Kinderzoo, conservation through education is promoted using real animals that appear to be talking and are infused with charismatic personalities.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 28 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020