Singapore – BBC Worldwide Channels has launched BBC Entertainment in Malaysia on Hypp TV, Telekom Malaysia’s IPTV platform. The channel joins BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies, which have been on the platform since the introduction of Hypp TV in 2009.
“We are excited that four of our branded channels encapsulating the quality, breadth and depth of our programming are now available to TM Net’s Hypp TV subscribers,” said Mark Whitehead, GM and SVP of BBC Worldwide Channels Asia. “Malaysia is an important market for BBC Worldwide and our latest partnership with TM Net for BBC Entertainment builds on our commitment to bring great quality programming to more viewers in Asia.”
“BBC Worldwide’s channels enjoy wide acclaim worldwide. We are happy to add BBC Entertainment to our offerings to our viewers. We are confident that BBC Entertainment’s high quality programming will be welcomed by our viewers,” said Jeremy Kung, Executive Vice President, TM Consumer.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020