Anshuman Misra to leave Turner International Asia Pacific
Turner International Asia Pacific announced that Anshuman Misra, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Networks and Content Distribution, has resigned from his position with effect from October 12.
After almost 14 years with Turner in Asia, Hong Kong-based Misra will be taking time off before embarking on his next career move.
Commenting on Misra’s resignation, Steve Marcopoto, President and MD, Turner International Asia Pacific, said, “On behalf of everyone at Turner in Asia, I’d like to thank Anshuman for his significant contribution to the company’s success since 1998. He has been a first class colleague and trusted business partner throughout and we wish him every success in the next stage of his career.”
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020