The winners for the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards, which concluded minutes ago at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, have been announced.
FOX International Channels Asia’s Homeland, which airs on STAR Movies, and Modern Family, airing on FOX, bagged the evening’s top honours – Outstanding Drama Series and Outstanding Comedy Series respectively. Homeland also garnered wins for Outstanding Lead Actress and Lead Actor, and Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series while Modern Family also won the award for Outstanding Directing For A Comedy Series (Steven Levitan).
HBO Asia’s Game Change was the other big winner, taking home the awards for Outstanding Miniseries or A Movie, Outstanding Directing For A Miniseries, Movie Or A Dramatic Special (Jay Roach), Outstanding Lead Actress In A Miniseries Or A Movie (Julianne Moore), Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special (Danny Strong).
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020