YOU On Demand signs VOD deal with Dalian Tiantu Cable
New York – YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc., China’s leading national Pay-Per-View (PPV) and VOD platform, has signed a distribution agreement that covers both Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) and Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) with cable operator Dalian Tiantu Cable Network Co., Ltd.
Dalian currently has 1.6 million cable subscribers who will have access to YOU On Demand’s SVOD service by the end of 2012. Subscribers to YOU On Demand’s “YOU Cinema On Demand” SVOD service will get hundreds of hours of Hollywood films with new titles added every week.
Dalian customers will also be among the first to access YOU On Demand’s “CHC Cinema On Demand“ service, which provides the ability to choose among hundreds of award winning domestic movies each month.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020