New York City – Twentieth Century Fox has renewed its domestic output deal with Home Box Office, agreeing to a long-term extension with the subscription pay service, announced Mark Kaner, President, Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution, and Bruce Grivetti, President, Film Programming, HBO.
HBO has been the premium network home of Twentieth Century Fox films for over 30 years. This extension will carry the ongoing relationship into the next decade.
“We couldn’t be happier to announce the extension of our long-standing relationship with HBO, the leading premium pay television service in the United States,” said Fox’s Kaner. “We look forward to continuing our partnership as Fox evolves its distribution business within the ever-changing media landscape.”
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021