Los Angeles – SDI Media, the world’s leading provider of localization services, has announced the opening of SDI Media Philippines – its new full service dubbing and mixing studios in Manila, Philippines.
SDI’s move into the Philippines marks the third expansion of its global facilities in 2012, expanding the company’s footprint to 33 territories, with additional facilities to open later this year and in 2013. The Philippine expansion increases SDI’s service offerings in Asia and provides additional support and services to the surrounding regions.
SDI Media Philippines provides English and Tagalog dubbing capabilities in three recording studios and five mixing rooms – servicing broadcast, theatrical, home entertainment, and gaming. It also provides a comprehensive range of localisation services, including a full suite of dubbing services, centralised coordinator support and media services, with additional services to be introduced early next year.
SDI Media Philippines will operate as SDI’s newest Media Services Hub and will offer closed captioning services and a centralized location for the preparation of dubbing materials throughout Asia.
SDI Media Philippines is one of six SDI production facilities servicing Asia, including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand and Malaysia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020