Reliance MediaWorks restructures business operations
India’s Reliance Mediaworks has announced the appointment of Venkatesh Roddam as the CEO of the Film and Media Services division, and Ashok Ganapathy as the CEO of Exhibition. Current CEO Anil Arjun has also stepped down from his post.
These are part of the entertainment conglomerate’s plans to restructure operations. “The appointments will enhance the independent focus on each operating division and thereby enhance revenues and profitability,” Reliance MediaWorks said in a filing to the BSE.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021