MIPCOM hosts luncheon for 100 of industry’s most influential women
Paris – MIPCOM, in partnership with Lifetime Networks, has announced that it will bring together 100 of the most influential women executives from international television and entertainment for the industry’s first ever “Women in Global Entertainment Power Lunch,” a new senior-level networking event on October 8 at the Carlton Hotel.
The by-invitation gathering on day one of MIPCOM aims to create the first-of-its-kind global platform for women in entertainment to connect, network and expand business opportunities on an international level.
The lunch will be attended by a diverse cross-section of women executives representing major studios, production companies, channels, technology and digital media. Lifetime Networks’ President and General Manager, Nancy Dubuc, will lead a panel discussion with a selection of pioneering women who will share their vision, insights and experiences.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 79 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020