Exset launches solutions for cable operators in India
New Delhi, India – Netherland-based Exset has announced the launch of its India initiative for the country’s television cable industry called ‘The India Page’.
The announcement was made at the “Digitisation is Monetisation” conference held for cable operators. Rahul Nehra, Global Head Sales & Chief Marketing Officer, Exset, introduced various models which could be adopted by cable operators during the digitisation process across Metro Cities during the first phase of the cable digitisation.
Currently, cable operators across India are dependent on monthly subscription fees for their revenue, which will change once the process of digitisation starts in India.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020