ESPN, Inc. has announced the full launch of its multi-platform, multi-language and multi-country global football brand, ESPNFC.
Initially launched as a preview in April for Euro 2012, ESPNFC debuted ahead of the start of the Barclays Premier League and the start of other top European football leagues in the coming weeks. ESPNFC covers all major leagues and competitions worldwide, and extends to both TV and mobile as well.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020