ESPN, Inc. has announced the full launch of its multi-platform, multi-language and multi-country global football brand, ESPNFC.
Initially launched as a preview in April for Euro 2012, ESPNFC debuted ahead of the start of the Barclays Premier League and the start of other top European football leagues in the coming weeks. ESPNFC covers all major leagues and competitions worldwide, and extends to both TV and mobile as well.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020