Disney/ABC Television names Peter Seymour as EVP and CFO
Burbank, California – Peter Seymour has been named to the newly created position of Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Disney/ABC Television Group. He will report to Anne Sweeney, Co-Chair, Media Networks &President, Disney/ABC Television Group.
Prior to this announcement, Seymour has been Executive Vice President of Strategy and Research for Disney Media Networks, since 2008. His strategy role encompasses strategy development for The Walt Disney Company’s worldwide broadcasting and cable programming businesses. He also oversees research, customer relationship management, media planning and franchise management.
Seymour will retain his oversight of strategy development for The Walt Disney Company’s worldwide broadcasting and cable programming businesses, as well as his supervision of research, customer relationship management, media planning and franchise management.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020