London – This September, Disney will celebrate Minnie Mouse as one of its most beloved and enduring cultural icons. Inspired by her unique and distinctive style, a number of international designers will create ‘Minnie Mouse Must Haves’ one-off garments and accessories, to be unveiled at London Fashion Week and auctioned together with eBay, to support the BFC/Bazaar Fashion Arts Foundation.
Many young girls’ first experience of fashion, Minnie Mouse has been an inspirational character since her first appearance as Mickey Mouse’s sweetheart in 1928. Celebrating her timeless appeal, renowned designers including Giles, Michael van der Ham, Richard Nicoll and Piers Atkinson will creatively interpret her signature bows and trademark polka dots.
The ‘Minnie Mouse Must Haves’ will be showcased to international buyers and media at London Fashion Week. Following the ‘Inspired by Minnie Mouse’ showcase, each of the ‘Minnie Mouse Must Haves’ will be available at an exclusive auction on the eBay for Charity programme, offering fashion-followers and Disney fans around the world the opportunity to own a unique one-off Minnie Mouse-inspired creation.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020