David Haslingden to step down as President and COO of Fox Networks Group
New York – News Corporation announced that David Haslingden, who has served as President and COO of Fox Networks Group since January 2011, has decided to step down at the end of the calendar year in order to return to his native Australia and spend more time with his family.
Haslingden was instrumental in the creation and growth of Fox International Channels (FIC), a business unit that now encompasses more than 350 channels in over 55 countries. Prior to his current role, he was CEO of both FIC and National Geographic Channels Worldwide for more than 10 years, and has served News Corporation in a variety of executive roles in the U.S., Asia, Australia and Europe over the past two decades.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020