CASBAA appoints Christopher Slaughter as new CEO designate
Hong Kong – The CASBAA Board of Directors has announced the appointment of a new leadership team. Christopher Slaughter has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer designate while John Medeiros will be promoted to the new role of Chief Policy Officer and will become Senior Government Relations Advisor to the Board. The new team will be completed by Jill Grinda, who is newly appointed as Executive Vice President, focusing on operations and CASBAA’s advertising initiatives.
Current CEO Simon Twiston Davies will remain in place and work with the new CASBAA management team until 31st December.
Christopher Slaughter is a seasoned industry executive, having worked in Asia since 1986. He joins the CASBAA Executive from his role as Managing Director at production company APV in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 77 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 44 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020