CASBAA appoints Christopher Slaughter as new CEO designate
Hong Kong – The CASBAA Board of Directors has announced the appointment of a new leadership team. Christopher Slaughter has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer designate while John Medeiros will be promoted to the new role of Chief Policy Officer and will become Senior Government Relations Advisor to the Board. The new team will be completed by Jill Grinda, who is newly appointed as Executive Vice President, focusing on operations and CASBAA’s advertising initiatives.
Current CEO Simon Twiston Davies will remain in place and work with the new CASBAA management team until 31st December.
Christopher Slaughter is a seasoned industry executive, having worked in Asia since 1986. He joins the CASBAA Executive from his role as Managing Director at production company APV in Hong Kong.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020