A+E Networks and Lionsgate announce home entertainment distribution partnership
New York and Santa Monica – A+E Networks and Lionsgate have forged a partnership under which Lionsgate will handle home entertainment distribution of programming from A&E Network, HISTORY and Lifetime.
The partnership encompasses hit programmes from A+E Networks’ diverse content catalogue including Storage Wars, Shipping Wars and Duck Dynasty from A&E, HISTORY’s Pawn Stars, American Pickers and America The Story of US, and Lifetime’s Dance Moms and the library of Lifetime Original Movies.
A+E Networks’ Home Entertainment catalogue features thousands of hours of acclaimed programming such as the A&E mini-series, Pride & Prejudice; acquired classic TV series including Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Farscape, Kids in the Hall, and Homicide: Life on the Street; and programming from A+E Networks’ exclusive home entertainment distribution partnership with Major League Baseball, including the annual World Series Championship Film and World Series Collector’s Edition, featuring complete games from the World Series.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020