ABS-CBN Corporation announced that it has topped TV ratings among urban and rural homes across the Philippines for the month of July.
Data from Kantar Media reveal that ABS-CBN obtained an average national audience share of 42% for total day or a 12-point lead versus GMA’s 30%, which suffered a two-point decline in viewership last month.
In July, ABS-CBN surged ahead of its competitors in national daytime with an average audience share of 37%, higher by four points than GMA’s 33%. More notably, the country’s highest rating daytime programme Be Careful with My Heart on ABS-CBN had more viewers than GMA’s primetime shows.
During primetime, ABS-CBN’s viewership soared to 49% or almost twice the number of households tuning to GMA that had 27% share.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020