ABS-CBN Corporation announced that it has topped TV ratings among urban and rural homes across the Philippines for the month of July.
Data from Kantar Media reveal that ABS-CBN obtained an average national audience share of 42% for total day or a 12-point lead versus GMA’s 30%, which suffered a two-point decline in viewership last month.
In July, ABS-CBN surged ahead of its competitors in national daytime with an average audience share of 37%, higher by four points than GMA’s 33%. More notably, the country’s highest rating daytime programme Be Careful with My Heart on ABS-CBN had more viewers than GMA’s primetime shows.
During primetime, ABS-CBN’s viewership soared to 49% or almost twice the number of households tuning to GMA that had 27% share.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020