Zodiak Media consolidates its American businesses with the launch of Zodiak Americas
Zodiak Media has announced the launch of Zodiak Americas, a new division that brings together Zodiak’s existing production businesses in North, Central and South America. The consolidation provides a platform for their future expansion efforts as well as support for other group activities in the region.
The new division will be headed by Jonny Slow, formerly Zodiak Media Chief Operating Officer, who will relocate from London to Los Angeles to oversee increased investment into the region and deeper collaboration with the rest of the Group. Slow’s new title will be Chief Executive Officer, Zodiak Americas.
Zodiak Americas will reflect the other divisional structures within Zodiak Media. With 45 production companies in 20 territories, Zodiak Media’s production activities are currently divided by region – Zodiak France, Zodiak Nordic, Zodiak Vostok, Zodiak Southern Europe, Zodiak UK, Belgium & Netherlands, and Zodiak Middle East, Asia & Australia.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020