Venevision and DIRECTV to air “Miss Venezuela” across Latin America
Caracas, Venezuela – Venevision, part of the Cisneros Group of Companies and DIRECTV Latin America, has signed a deal to present one of the world’s most recognised beauty pageants, “Miss Venezuela”, throughout Latin America for a second time.
The pageant, which has produced six beauty queens who have gone on to be crowned “Miss Universe,” will be broadcast LIVE in HD to all of DIRECTV’s territories in Latin America, exclusively for DIRECTV’s subscribers of its DIRECTV HD channel. This year’s edition of the beauty competition will be held on August 30.
DIRECTV will also be airing “Miss Venezuela 2012” on its exclusive standard definition entertainment channel, OnDIRECTV, to all of the DIRECTV PanAmericana territories, except Venezuela (where viewers will be able to watch it in standard definition on the local Venevision Network).
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020