Scripps Networks Interactive strengthens team in London
Knoxville, Tennessee – As part of its ongoing international expansion initiative, Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. has named Jonathan Sichel as its Managing Director for UK and EMEA operations.
Sichel, who joined the company in 2009 when it acquired Travel Channel in the U.S., will lead the company’s UK-based operations which includes Food Network UK, Food Network South Africa, Fine Living Network and Travel Channel International that the company acquired earlier this year.
Sichel will also oversee the day-to-day operations of the company’s wholly owned and controlled international operations in the EMEA territory with a focus on expanding channel distribution on television and digital platforms, developing the company’s lifestyle media brands throughout the region, and increasing viewership and revenues.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 38 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020