Scripps Networks Interactive strengthens team in London
Knoxville, Tennessee – As part of its ongoing international expansion initiative, Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. has named Jonathan Sichel as its Managing Director for UK and EMEA operations.
Sichel, who joined the company in 2009 when it acquired Travel Channel in the U.S., will lead the company’s UK-based operations which includes Food Network UK, Food Network South Africa, Fine Living Network and Travel Channel International that the company acquired earlier this year.
Sichel will also oversee the day-to-day operations of the company’s wholly owned and controlled international operations in the EMEA territory with a focus on expanding channel distribution on television and digital platforms, developing the company’s lifestyle media brands throughout the region, and increasing viewership and revenues.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020