Scripps Networks Interactive strengthens team in London
Knoxville, Tennessee – As part of its ongoing international expansion initiative, Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. has named Jonathan Sichel as its Managing Director for UK and EMEA operations.
Sichel, who joined the company in 2009 when it acquired Travel Channel in the U.S., will lead the company’s UK-based operations which includes Food Network UK, Food Network South Africa, Fine Living Network and Travel Channel International that the company acquired earlier this year.
Sichel will also oversee the day-to-day operations of the company’s wholly owned and controlled international operations in the EMEA territory with a focus on expanding channel distribution on television and digital platforms, developing the company’s lifestyle media brands throughout the region, and increasing viewership and revenues.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021