SARFT-owned China Movie Channel appoints Jiaflix to offer international films
California – Jiaflix Enterprises and M1905, the official internet subsidiary of China Movie Channel/CCTV6, have jointly announced an exclusive venture to stream both Chinese and international feature films on a subscription basis (SVOD), as well as international feature films on a transactional video on demand basis (TVOD) throughout China.
The long term agreement names Jiaflix, a U.S./China enterprise, M1905’s exclusive authorised party for the importation of international films and libraries from North America and Europe for new media, internet streaming and mobile devices. M1905.com, commonly known as China Movie Web, is the official internet movie site of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) of the People’s Republic of China.
Jiaflix also announced that it has signed a multi-year licensing deal with Paramount Pictures to include titles from Paramount’s extensive and renowned film library for both SVOD and TVOD. This agreement is the first under the Jiaflix partnership with M1905 that will see licensing deals with several other North American and European content providers.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 56 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020